Telekinesis in Dreams
For 1.5 months I have been spending more time doing energy work and mediation to improve dream recall, lucid dreaming and astral projection. I have been recording my dreams every morning and it has helped greatly with remembering. I have had a few unique experiences during this time period:
- Sleep Paralysis – I have attempted a direct method of astral projection a few times which involves putting your body to sleep and keeping your mind awake. I have not had success, but I have made progress with it. It is certainly a strange experience feeling yourself loose control.
- Returning to Waking Reality – I had an experience where I woke up and instead of moving around, I remained still and immediately though of astral projection. I attempted and failed though.
- Vibrational State? – I have attempted numerous times to reach this state, but always failed. Apparently you have this experience right before projecting. The strange thing is that I had a dream in which I started to notice discrepancies in the dream and then I started floating. Once this happened I exited the dream and then I felt like someone was shoving me into my physical body and it moved my attention right into the center of my brain. I immediately felt vibrations and heard a loud noise in my head. I also saw some light flashing in front of me. It was very brief but this happened twice in one week.
- Dreaming about Astral Projection? – I had a dream recently about finally projecting partially out of my body. What I saw was dark space with green lights and it felt like there was a lot of movement. When I woke up in the morning I remembered this and couldn’t tell if that happened or if it was just a dream. I’m pretty certain it was just a dream.
- Telekinesis in Dreams – I’ve had a fascination with telekinesis for a very long time. Last night in my dreams I ended up in my parents house at night. I noticed my reflection in a silver plate. After that I started doing telekinesis by opening and closing a door without touching it. I then proceeded to float or levitate the remainder of the dream.
With all of the experiences I have had and my ability to recall my dreams, in my opinion I am doing pretty well so far. I definitely get frustrated, but usually when I do a few days after something tends to happen…
Do you have lucid dreams or astral projection? Are they the same thing essentially?
Find Your Freedom,
1/1/19 | CA