Why I want to have OOBE’s…
Out of body experiences. Why? Well, because I have to. I have to. The moment I got into spirituality I wanted to astral project. I tried once and failed back in 2006 or 2007 and eventually found a psychic school where I focused on meditation, clairvoyance and energy healing. This school though was all about being IN the body. Sure there was some discussion and classes in regards to the astral, but most of the classes and trainings were about being present and in your physical body. It is exactly what I needed at that time in my life and I will continue to use what I learned there the rest of my life. It is also helping me in my process of learning to lucid dream & have OOBE’s.
Some may wonder why someone would even want to do this. Lately, I have wondered the same for myself. Why do I want to do this? It feels the same when I signed up for my first clairvoyant training. I didn’t really know what I was getting into, but I knew I had to do it. This is just something I have to do. There is so much to explore, so much to learn and that is what excites me. I have used my clairvoyance and saw many mental image pictures about astral projection, but only have had a few out of body experiences. I want to do more than just see it, I want to experience it and that is what I am set out to do.
Here is a current list of things I would like to experience out of the body:
- I have already had an OOBE and saw my physical body, but I would like to experience this again.
- I want to meditate out of body. I want to know what it feels like running energy, getting grounded and using psychic abilities.
- I want to explore the planet and the rest of the universe.
- I want to gain a better understanding of my soul totality.
- I want to gain a better understanding of the astral.
- I want to learn the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection.
- I want to visit my akashic records and explore it.
- I want to go to my threshold, the place where we go in between life-times.
- I want to explore more of my past-lives.
- I want to go back in time on the planet and I want to go into the future.
- I want to communicate with other beings on the astral.
- I want to continue to heal myself.
- I want to conquer certain fears I hold onto.
- I want to practice playing musical instruments while on the astral.
- I want to enhance my creativity.
I could probably think of more but this is a good list to start off with. I have many goals and many things I would like to experience, but I know this is a process. It is going to take some time just figuring the best method for me to have OOBE’s and then it may take some time to have them more frequently and for longer periods of time. I am 3.5 months into my journey of learning lucid dreaming and astral projection and I am stoked. There are times it can be incredibly frustrating but this is just one of those things I can’t let go. This practice really teaches you patience and commitment. Years ago I probably wouldn’t have been ready for this, but now… I am.
Find Your Freedom,
3.8.19 | CA